Mother’s Day is around the corner. Your mother may be right next door, a short drive away, a state over, or maybe even in another country. If your Mommy is long distance away the traditional brunch or casual outing may be out of the question. Or even for some who live close to their Mom’s a get together may just be not possible. If this is your situation it’s time for some creative long-distance appreciation for Mom.
Here are a few suggestions to get your appreciation package thoughts going:
- Send a card to tell her how much you care (Yes, that’s in addition to the phone call )
- Pamper her with natural Bath & Body Products
- Give gift cards from a local business nearby her
- Send Edible Fruit to pamper her taste buds (Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate…yummy!!)
- A Fresh Bouquet of Flowers (They can be Tulips or Asters like the one in the picture, they rock too!)
- Handmade or Semi-Precious Jewelry
- Homemade Cookies or Baked Goods that you make (She’ll be impressed and full)
- A trip to the Spa or Nail Salon
- A pre-paid Vacation (If it doesn’t break your budget….it’s just a suggestion)
- A donation to her favorite charity in her name
- A new Internet Tablet for the Tech Savvy Mom
- A new cell phone (nothing says love like unlimited minutes)
- A new computer/laptop with webcam installed by a professional (Once again over the top, but if you always wanted to do it…..YEAH!!)
Once you’ve picked out your treasures be sure to pack them carefully with lots of pretty tissue paper inside the box. Include a lovely card with a handwritten message to your Mom. Be sure to use shipping method that will get your package there on time for her to enjoy. Whatever you do to show her how much she has meant to you just remember to tell her those words she wants to hear, “I love you MOM”. Enjoy honoring the special lady in your life…your Mom!
Be sure to check out our cute hand illustrated Mother’s Day Cards if you need a unique way to tell Mom you love her!
All The Best,